VIP Desert Safari | Quad Bike | Camel Ride | Sand Boarding |
Experience Dubai Desert Safari:
The VIP Desert Safari Tour Dubai that also include Quad Biking, Camel Ride & Sand Boarding is one of the most quintessential parts of Dubai and there are many different ways that you can explore it. Some of the most popular options for exploring the Dubai Desert include safari packages via Jeep, camels and individual 4 x 4 rentals. Desert safaris can take place in the morning or the evening and some of the packages can include entire day safaris with sand skis, running up dunes and even dinner underneath the stars. Desert safari experiences can include barbecues, overnight camping, and sunset photography as well. Thousands of people per year take on the Dubai Desert in a safari tour and it is definitely the best way to enjoy the surrounding desert area. Whether you are interested in the full tour or just a desert barbecue experience most hotels can organize just what you need. Visit the Dubai Desert to experience desert thrills and try various adventures like QUAD BIKING and SAND BOARDING, along with a captivating CAMEL RIDE.
To go for this desert trip, prior booking is required.
During these unprecedented times, we ensure your health & safety for all desert safari activities.
About this activity :
Between 2:15 PM – 3:00 PM (Subject to change on Tour day. Depends on Pickup locations.)
Between 9:00 – 10:00 PM
- Pick and Drop by 4×4 or Luxury Car
- Dune Bashing
- Quad Bike
- Camel Riding
- Sand Boarding
- All transportation in destination location
- Henna Painting (Small Tattoo)
- Music System
- Floor Sitting on Carpet with Pillows and Cushions
- Separate Toilet facility for both Men and Women
- Buffet Dinner with Barbecue (BBQ) and Vegetarian options
- Free Soft Drinks and Water
- Belly Dance
- Fire show
- Tanoura Dance
Anything else which is not mentioned in inclusions
- Pickup & Drop Off by 4 Wheel Car or any luxury car from doorstep anywhere in Dubai, Sharjah or Ajman.
- Pickup time varies depending upon different locations.
- The price is valid for all locations in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman & Umal Quwain
- The quad bike offered is 90cc and 220cc
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Those guests who do not not prefer dune ride, will be taken directly without riding straight to the camp.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking: surcharge applies.
- Dress code:
– Light clothes
– Casual wear
– Shorts or jeans
– Closed sports shoes for walking on desert sand.
- Not recommended for participants with major heart complications.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions
- Priority must be given for senior citizens for the front seats.
- Parents with children who are less than 12 years are only allowed to sit in the rear seat as per the UAE Law.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience, on tour day no changes or cancellation is acceptable and will result in full payment.
For Booking or any other inquiries; Click on “Call on WhatsApp” on this same page just below the map after the phone number then send your name and reservation or question.
Click to discover other Dubai’s Rides and Tours at affordable prices